The Universal Library would like to offer you the opportunity to own a fair representation of what a book from The Library of Babel might look like in real life - a book 410 pages long with eighty randomly generated characters per line with forty lines per page. What will you get?
- 10"x10" white matte hard cover
- 60lb opaque paper
- Black interior print randomly generated by the specific algorithm for the choices below
- Unique random version - no one else will have that version
Text variations can and do exist in the story by Jorge Luis Borges, and so you must choose one of the following:
- The text will be mIxEd case with 22 English letters and some punctuation
- The text will be all UPPER case with 22 English letters and some punctuation
- The text will be all lower case with 22 English letters and some punctuation
- The text will not be Babel-like because it will contain mIxEd case with all (26) English letters, numbers and some punctuation (the normal Universal Library Algorithm version)
Cost? Printing plus shipping at $50 US per book. The Universal Library makes zero profit.
Time to receive? Made to order and then printed on demand, so it may take a month or so to receive the book. The Librarian will inspect for quality first before final shipping to you.
How? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by any variety of methods available to you, perhaps through Paypal.